Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 7

Today was very hot outside, but some really cool things happened at the clinic.
We started our day with our lymphatic drainage therapy, ion cleanse foot bath, and lux light therapies. Bella and I had an early lunch and headed back over for my appointment with Dr. Jowdy. I was excited for the day, because I knew that were were going to start NeuroPhotonic therapy.
NPT uses special, variable intensity glasses to challenge the crystalline matrix pathways which make up the body. (The whole thing is quite scientific and difficult to explain, but I'll do my best!)
For instance, Dr. Jowdy placed the glasses on my face, and a red light was shown into my eyes.  However, I didn't expect what happened next.
After a few seconds of staring at the color red, my heart started to race, I got agitated - really agitated, and started to panic.  I think this is what an anxiety attack must feel like, because my chest started to hurt, and I was truly freaking out.  Dr. Jowdy was quickly using BioResonance Scanning to identify the blockages and problems in my body which were causing my intense reaction to the color red.  My body was not processing light correctly, and it threw me into chaos.  He began using many different frequency treatments, i.e. homeopathy, essential oils, frequency modulated cold-laser, EM field therapy, etc., and my chaos stopped.
After my pathways were realigned, I was allowed to look at (absorb) more of the color until my body got enough of what it needed.
Then we moved on to the color green, which didn't set off any chaos, but my body still showed that I wasn't processing that color correctly, either.  Finally was blue, which again didn't set off any chaos, but caused the most pathway disruption to me, which was also corrected.  Once this was complete, all of the energy pathways were "reset."  Again, just more ways of removing things that interfere with my body's ability to heal.
So remember my painful legs?  Well once this NPT was complete, the electrical pathways though my legs were open once again.  These legs seem to be a big bump in this road, because they become painful, the Dr. opens the pathways and the pain is gone.  But slowly, the pain comes back.  But we are working on it - both Dr. Jowdy and Dr. Jernigan :)

Bella's day was great.  She even got a massage!
Her progress has been remarkable.  Tomorrow she will have another CRT test - the temperature testing we both had on our first day to determine her progress and see what's left - if anything - to treat.
I am anxious to find out the results.  Dr. Jernigan is really impressed with her healing, and I am really impressed with Hansa, for helping her do it.  She had been subjected to 2+ years of antibiotics that couldn't make her better, and now it's like she's brand new.  I am seeing joy in her that I've never seen before.  If this isn't a success story, I don't know what is.  I am thankful... SO thankful that God lead us here.

Our last therapy was the infrared sauna - which is really growing on us!  We always feel so invigorated after it, and the benefits to our health are invaluable.  I'm thinking that one would be a great addition to our new home ;)

We finished today a little earlier than usual, so we wanted to get out to enjoy the warm and sunny weather while it lasts (it's supposed to snow here on Thursday!)
So we headed out to dinner at the Bella Luna Cafe and had some great Mediterranean food.  

We came back and FaceTimed Luca and Mia as they were just finishing with bathtime.  They are doing great at home, and Keith is doing a good job being Mr. Mom while I'm here.  

So if you're praying for us (and I thank you so much for doing so), please pray that I would make progress with my pain, and that my body would be restored to optimum health.  Please pray for Keith as he juggles work and home (with the help of our nanny, Sarah).  And please be sure to thank God for Bella's healing, which is the greatest gift of all.

Thanks for checking in :)



2 comments:

Lynnarby said...

PRAISE GOD...and I am already praising GOD for your healing too full and complete...thanks for blogging your journey. I want to go there so bad.

Keri said...

I know, Laura. I know they could really help you. I know so many people who could benefit from this. I wish everyone could come!