Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday

Well this post is sure to be short, because I barely have enough energy to type.  Today was exhausting.  We all made great headway today, and without going into too much detail, Bella, Luca and I were able to get to the bottom of many issues!
If you prayed for Luca and me for our Life Vessel treatments today, THANK YOU!  It was much easier for each of us, and Luca even slept for both hour-long therapies.  That in it self is proof that something that Dr. Jernigan has been doing with him is bringing relief to his overamped body.  
As for my sessions, the first one was pretty cool.  I was able to stay still and calm down, which I was unable to achieve yesterday.  The second one, however, was exhausting.  I am thinking that by design, this one was supposed to help one deal with suppressed emotions, or things of the past.  I honestly hate going there.  I can't even stand to watch sad movies, but as soon as the music began, I was instantly sucked into my childhood, and it was like watching a movie of my past.  Anyway, we all have things that we lock up and put away somewhere in our mind that most likely shape who we are and affect how we deal with present day situations.  I am hopeful that by processing things like that today, stresses that I encounter in the future will not have such a negative affect on my health the way they do now.  Since getting sick a few years ago, stress has had an almost instant detrimental impact on my physical self, and to be free from that would really be one of the last pieces of the puzzle for me to get my life back!

And that's pretty much the gist of today.  We did manage to get out to a yummy dinner at P.F. Changs, and found some cool spots to take pictures, so here are a few.  


And with that, I am going to sign off... Thanks for checkin in :)

No comments: