Saturday, July 13, 2013

Friday

Okay, it's really Saturday, but I thought I'd like to have a rested, clear head as I wrapped up our week at the Hansa Center

Our doctor appointments were packed full on our last day. 
First of all, Luca was up and Dr. Jernigan covered metabolic sensitivities and imbalances, and then food allergies. Luca actually reacted to the entire tray of food test vials. We knew that Luca had multiple sensitivities to foods, but this surprised us a bit, as almost everything in the tray caused a reaction in Luca's body. Dr. Jernigan then added the neurophotonic therapy, and it caused even more reactions as Luca's brain tried to process light and different colors. 
The best part of these appointments, though, is when Dr. Jernigan looks up and smiles and says something like, "It doesn't matter... It's no harder to fix :)"
After a few homeopathic remedies (and one to bring home to treat him), his body is calm, and there are no more reactions. 
It's all so very cool. The big thing is that we know that it works, and here's why... 
Bella's appointment was next. She had been treated for food allergies during her visit in the spring. But Dr. Jernigan tested her again with the neurophotonic therapy. She had no food reactions at all, and only a couple of sensitivities to metabolites and neurotransmitters.
So he treated those, and now she's all tuned up and ready go!  We asked whether the kids needed to come back after a certain period of time, and the answer was to just see how things go. He didn't feel that they would need to be seen again unless there was some sort of trauma or incident that required treatment. This actually made Bella a little sad because she loves Dr. Jernigan like family. But the kids hugged him and we reluctantly said our goodbyes until next time. We walked gratefully out of his office, never ceasing to be impressed with the way he constantly gives God the glory for what has taken place under his care. 
Later in the day, Luca and I each had our last Life Vessel therapies, which were much "easier" than yesterday's. 
We had a few more therapies to do, and then we had to say goodbye to Diana, one of the most gracious and caring people I have ever met. She truly is part of what makes Hansa so wonderful, and saying goodbye to her is tough. But we know we will see her again. It's times like these that we are thankful for modern technology, because rather than goodbye, we can say, "We'll see you on Facebook!"
The kids and Diana

Then it was time for my last appointment with Dr. Jowdy. I've gotta say, just like last time, by the end of my time there, my body has really been through it. All of the detoxing, therapies, and then doctors treatments make so many changes in the body, and I find it exhausting. The great thing is that I already know to expect it, and that over the next few weeks it will get better.  The best is yet to come, and it isn't far away!
This week we dug pretty deep, and were able to cover complex issues that most patients aren't able to get to in a two-week treatment period. We even addressed headaches that I constantly had for weeks, and last night around 9 pm, the headache was finally gone. 
I am also returning home having learned a lesson about pushing too hard once I started to feel well. As tempting as is for me to put the pedal to the metal because I am feeling so well, I've learned that I need to listen to my body when it starts to shut down when I have exceeded it's present capabilities.  Part of the reason for me needing to get to Hansa this time around was due to that.  I had really pushed myself almost over the edge, and my adrenals, especially, were unable to keep up with the demand I was putting on my body.  I know now that, as much as I hate it, I need to work at a more moderate pace as far as physical fitness is concerned, and that will mean having to make some changes that I really don't want to make (but NEED to make) when I get home.  It's not forever, though... Dr. Jowdy tells me that it may take up to a year for my adrenals to catch up with me, so I'm going to listen to him.  Keith is making sure of it!
So now I leave Hansa without a pounding headache, and with a calm heart.  I haven't had palpitations or arrhythmias in days, and if that's all I achieved this time around (which I know it isn't!), then it was worth it!
As I left Dr. Jowdy's office, I hugged him goodbye.  He told me that I really am doing fantastic, and I know it.  I told him that I had him to thank for it, and he replied as graciously as I would have expected... "I don't do the work - I'm just the facilitator."  And again, God was given the glory for all the good that had been done this week.  

Nearing the end of the day I was in a detox foot bath, and I heard the ringing of the Well Bell.  There was the usual cheering and clapping, and then a lot of giggles.  Lo and behold, it was Luca and Bella who had rung it.  It really choked me up pretty good when I realized that it was them, and thankfully Keith had snapped this picture so that I could see it.  They rung it together - and the would have it no other way.
So I closed my eyes and said a prayer of gratitude to my Father... expressing my thankfulness for my beautiful, healthy children, and for bringing us to Dr. Jernigan and Dr. Jowdy at the Hansa Center.  Hope really abounds here, and in our hearts as well.  We will forever cherish the blessing of restored health that has been bestowed on our family through them.  Our future is bright and healthy now, and we will be forever grateful for such an amazing gift.
Ringing the Well Bell!
Before signing off, I feel the need to clarify that Hansa is not a Lyme treatment center.  These doctors don't actually claim to treat any specific illness.  The goal of our treatment at the Hansa Center is to restore the body's natural ability to attain optimum health, regardless of the disease that is present.  In our case, our wellness was not obtained because we killed every Lyme spirochete or other pathological microbe that was present in our bodies.  What the doctors help us to do is to be healthy in spite of them!  Once the body is rebalanced and restored to health, it is totally capable of handling Lyme (or anything else) all on it's own, without the need for damaging antibiotics or other chemicals.
By the end of this week, we witnessed healing in patients at the center that was nothing short of miraculous. These patients were sick and debilitated, and before our eyes, they improved each day.  We are blessed to witness such miracles... I can't imagine what it's like for the staff there to see such things day in and day out - what a privilege it must be.  It is truly amazing what the body can do when it is allowed to function the way its Maker intended it to!

Until next time... thanks for checking in :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have been seriously considering Hansa as treatment for Lyme. However, it concerns me there are not more testimonials. Do you know why that is? Is Hansa paying you or giving you a discount on treatment in exchange for writing on your blog? Their treatment is so very expensive.

Keri said...

Aw... absolutely not! I am just a person who is totally sold out to their methods, as I have been given my life back because of them! I have entrusted my children to their care, and I know many others whose lives have been changed for the better because of the healing that takes place there :) I want to tell as many as I can, because when you've been there, yet you still see people suffering, you can't help but try and spread the word about the hope of getting real healing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Keri! Do you have an update on how you and your family are doing since your last visit to Hansa?

Keri said...

Yep... I do! Just posted one today. Thanks for the reminder :)