Thursday, May 02, 2013

Hi... my name is Tressa

I have had Lyme disease for 2 two years. I have been at the center with Keri these two weeks. We have the same doctor as well.
Coming to this place, I was a little skeptical. But I was so desperate to live life as a normal person, I was willing to take this step. Some one said this to me one day as I was trying to describe the things that were going on. It just takes an unconventional remedy to treat an unconventional disease!
So what exactly have I been able to get rid of so far? Well here's the list... I hope you are ready for it:
toxins, amonia, muscle spasms, restless leg syndrome, short term memory loss, brain fog, food allergies, siatic issues, digestive problems, heart palpatations, and emotional issues.
My energy has gone way up since I arrived to the point where they are noticing it in my voice!
The doctors even found some genetic disorders that they were able to work on and eliminate.
You might think that Keri and I are crazy after reading about what they are doing, because its not very conventional. But is God very conventional? Nope! We just like to put Him in a box so that we can understand.
He made us so complex. He created light, energy, and electricity... why wouldn't He allow those things to flow through us and be apart of us?
We have seen a dentist who could barely get out of bed, walk out of this center well with strength and clarity of thought.
We saw a guy with a tumor in his eye decrease so he could actually see.
We have seen a girl with lesions all over her body walk out with clear skin.
These doctors are God fearing men who truly seek to help people get better. They are not here to sell products - they are here to help.
If you struggle with anything, not just Lyme, and you are tired of nothing working. COME HERE!!!! They treat the WHOLE body not just one thing. Think of it as an investment FOR life and OF life. You are getting your life back!

No comments: