Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ready to Go

About 4 days of the week, I load the kids into the jogger and hit the trails near our house. It's like getting exercise without feeling like you're exercising! We enjoy beautiful views of the mountains and the ocean, and Bella gets a kick out of the lizards, big spiders, and numerous "doggies" we pass on the way. It's a nice way to get us all some fresh air and breaks up the mornings.
Today, Luca was holding Bella's hand in the stroller, and it was really cute. I remember my Dad saying that all he ever wanted was for his children to love each other. Well, we do. But I get it now... it warms my heart every time they play together, hold hands or kiss. It makes the times Bella is trying to kill Luca all the more bearable!
On the same note, we've been studying the book of John, and one big thing Jesus kept teaching his disciples as He was preparing to leave them, was to love one another. We should love one another the way He loves us. Just think how good it makes US feel to see OUR kids loving each other!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Keri!
I always enjoy reading about the kids and seeing their pictures. Seems like I know them even though I've never met them! Hey, nice blanket, by the way. :)
~Amy~