Sunday, October 15, 2006

Mommy & Me



Luca was enjoying some serious mommy and me playtime while Bella was napping yesterday! He's 7 1/2 months old now, and fascinated with my mouth, nostrils, and eyes. Not to mention anything shiny, for example, my earrings - ouch!
His head continues to slowly improve with his remolding helmet. I've set my goal for Christmas, hoping that we'll beat it by a few weeks. He could possibly need to get another one soon, as he is growing so quickly. We have learned, though, that there are advantages to an infant with a helmet. His big sister is a great reason, for one. Since he's crawling now, we've heard more than a number of cracks of his helmet off of things like the hardwood floors, cabinets, the brick hearth of the fireplace, etc. A blessing in disguise, I'll put it.
Throughout this whole thing, though, I've learned that God really isn't interested in our timetables. Yes, He will do a mighty work through Luca... when it will be complete is up to Him.

No comments: