Thursday, March 05, 2009

Big Trucks!

These days, Luca is obsessed with construction vehicles... diggers, fork lifts, cranes, bulldozers and dumptrucks. Anytime he sees them - anywhere, he announces it with great joy!

Keith and I are still in Puerto Rico, but the kids are having a great time with my parents! As you can see in the picture, my dad made Luca's day by taking them to one of the new toll road construction sites in Brownsville. Bella gets almost excited as Luca does - I think she feeds off of his enthusiasm. Christian was there, too, and I was glad to see that the kids are having a good time while we are away!
As for Keith and me, we are enjoying Puerto Rico. The weather is very warm, but has been rainy, so we're missing out on some sun! We have managed to relax and spend some much needed time together, so we're really having a nice time. Tomorrow is our last full day, so we're hoping that the clouds will go away so that we can soak up some rays before we have to go home to the cold!

No comments: