Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back to normal!


We've been home from our Christmas trip to my parents for almost a week now, and I feel like we're finally getting settled again. It took quite a while to put away all of the new toys and gadgets, but now everything has a place! Bella and Luca are really enjoying finding something different to play with every day! I figure we should get a few more days of that, then it will be back to business as usual. Speaking of business as usual, the Christmas decorations are all put away, Bella is back to school, and I'm fighting the urge to get bummed out that it's all over. This time of year is tough, so I'll have to line up some more decorating projects to keep my mind occupied!
Happy New Year, everyone!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Okay, I will keep you busy... what color should I paint the powder room... brass fixtures (not that I am happy about that) white cabinet above the toilet, whote toilet and pedestal sink... nothing else in room - veeeery small. I was thinking a shade of pink or salmon... HELP!