Tuesday, October 28, 2008

100th Post


I've just noticed that this will be my 100th post on my blog. I honestly never thought I could stick with it this long. Although the posts get fewer and farther between, I'm still at it.



Anyway, I wanted to post a couple of pictures of Bella taken yesterday at her school. She really doesn't have much to say about the Firefighter's visit, except that when she grows up, she wants to be a firefighter. I guess he made a good impression! She still loves her school, and every time Keith and she leave to go, Luca cries. He wants to go to school, too! I've investigated a couple of two's programs (yes, actually school - not daycare), but there isn't any space for him. I'm actually kind of glad... I'm not ready to let him go just yet! (Although HE seems to be chomping at the bit!)



We're doing pretty well here - the leaves are slow to change in our neck of the woods, and that makes it nice. I'd say they're at their peak right now, and very beautiful. Soon they'll all be on the ground... especially after the wind we've been having here. These winds are COLD (nothing like the warm Santa Ana's we had gotten used to!) We are looking forward to a trip to PA for the weekend. The kids will be happy to get back to Nonna and Pappy's for a few days!

1 comment:

Mama P said...

How nice to have a firefighter visit instead of what we are dealing with in Calif. Glad you are still posting! We have a new blog, Food WE Make. We just started, come visit it sometime.