Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Little Flipper

The kids spent most of Labor Day in the pool. Thanks goodness my dad won't be closing it just yet! I just thought I'd share our little fish, Bella's swimming progress - I took this video after she suprisingly did what she calls a "flip dive" off of the diving board! I thought she did a great job... it won't be too long before she gets all the way around!

You can also hear her negotiating for a popsicle. Oh, well... sometimes bribery gets you videos!

2 comments:

Jill said...

That is just tooooo cute! She is so brave! Dad just loved seeing you this weekend... you will have to email me... I lost all of my contacts switching computers! ahhh! Feel free to pass on anyone's that you have as well! Yikers! Thanks! Jill

Mimi said...

Go, Bella! Wow, what a swimmer! I hope maybe to see you before you move!!

Amy