Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Flower Girl Show




On Friday, September 14th, we celebrated the marriage of my cousin Eric to his beautiful Jessie. This event was otherwise known to Bella and Jilli as "The Flower Girl Show." The two of them were quite cute and did a great job scattering petals before a breathtaking Jessie came down the aisle.
The wedding concluded our trip to PA, and now we are all partied out and back home. The kids made it through the plane trip (again) without too much havoc, and now we all are recovering from the time zone change!
It's like we left in the summer and came back to fall, and it's awesome - considering this is my favorite time of year.
I love the smell in the air (moreso in PA, but there's a bit of "fall smell" mixed in with the ocean air here, too) - I love hitting the trails and not sweating like a pig, I love mums, and I love football!!!
Go Steelers!

1 comment:

Jill said...

We love you HERE - when are you moving??? I miss you! I love those photos.. Bella looks like that little boy! :-) Fall is your favorite I bet because it is a special BIRTHDAY GIRL MONTH!!!!! :-))))))) Jill