Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spring Beauty


Spring is here! We've had some cool and windy weather for a few days, so when the sun came out today, we made sure to get outside.
We've been doing the typical spring stuff around here... planting flowers, mulching, and getting ready to plant the garden!
The house projects are lining up, too, so there's a lot going on here!
Keith's dad is coming in on Friday to spend Easter with us, and the following week, the kids and I will be making a last-minute-decision trip home!
Bella really looks forward to seeing Nonna and Pappy, and was pretty relentless that I hurry up and "get the tickets!"
The weather seems to be pretty nice everywhere, so get out and enjoy it!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Such a pretty girl, just like mommy! I miss you guys! I am happy that you will be able to come home... I cannot imagine what it is like to be so far away... although the weather makes up for some of it I bet.. it is supposed to SNOW by the end of the week! Sheesh! Have a safe trip! Love you! j