Monday, March 19, 2007

Bubble Birthday


Yesterday was Bella's third birthday (Luca's was March 3rd), and we had a small party with friends and neighbors for the kids. This was the 2nd party for them, as we had an early one with our family when everyone was visiting from back east.
Our beloved Miss Cathy got them a bubble machine, and it made an otherwise foggy day a celebration! Luca couldn't get enough of them - he squealed, stomped and danced! Bella was tickled as well, and had a blast running through them.
When cake time arrived, we decided to let Luca tear into his cake since he no longer has the cast on. He was tentative at first, but then went for broke, as you can see.
We had a great time and great company. Bella especially, will remember, and talk about, her birthday for a long time to come!

3 comments:

Fern said...

Happy (late) birthday Bella and Luca! I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog, my mom (Karie) told me about it. Everyone can use more blog buddies, right?:) Both kids are looking so OLD these days, I can't believe it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inviting our family. We had a great time. I love the picture of Luca!

Jill said...

I so love reading your blog.. I can't get enough of those pictures!!!! Hug those little ones for me! When are you coming home next? I hope we can get together!!! I miss you guys and love you VERY MUCH!!!!

Jill