Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Favorite Things


No, we didn't drop off the face of the earth - it's just that the weeks when I serve on the worship team at church can get a little hectic. I love doing it, but with playing 3 services and rehearsals, it can be hard to get caught up!
Whew... I'm all caught up.
This is what the kids are the most into lately. Luca LOVES his swing! I debated on waiting until they were "in season" again to get one at the local Target, but I had a hunch he would really like it, so I ordered one online. (How can something be "out of season" here?) Anyway, I was right. As soon as I put him in, he gave me the greatest belly laugh, and continues to do so every time he goes in his swing. Plus, he gets a kick out of sitting in it and watching his crazy sister zip around on her little bike.
Bella has rediscovered her 2-year birthday present from Nonna and Pappy - a little motorized trike. Ever since she mastered the tricycle, she has become much better at steering/not crashing into everything in sight. She wants to ride it all waking hours - Keith even took her on the trails with it (much to the delight of the peace-desiring golfers, I'm sure). It really is kind of funny watching that little twig fly around on it... she does pretty well, and whenever she's not just in the back yard, she wears a helmet.... Big Ben should have taken a lesson from this toddler!
Happy Birthday, Chad!

No comments: