Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Casting Crowns


Well, today was the dreaded casting appointment. I was so worried that this would be simply intolerable to Luca. However, the Lord answered our prayers, and the little guy did really well. Aside from a few minutes of crying, Luca handled his casting better than I could have expected.
We decided that Keith would take him, feeling that Bella's presence was really not a good idea. It was probably good that I didn't have to witness it first hand. I made Keith promise to take lots of pictures, and even those made me cry.
Now that the mold of Luca's head has been made, the lab can begin to fabricate the appliance. We expect to have the new Doc Band within two weeks, and then the adjustment period begins again! What an adventure this turned out to be!

No comments: