Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmastime!


I've been a bit sluggish on the blogging... can't believe I let Thanksgiving go by without even 1 post! We were very thankful to have our family from Brownsville, PA come and stay with us for a few days. We had a houseful and it really was a lot of fun! We stayed up to late, drank too much, ate too much, and basically needed a week to recover - but fun!
I wanted to post this picture for 2 reasons - one, becuase I wanted to show off the ginormous solid poplar shelves that my dad painstakingly made for our grand room niches. Don't they look great? Now all of our medical books have a good sturdy home! The second reason is the Christmas tree, of course. This year it's our only one but we think it fits the bill!
This weekend we're off to Nonna & Pappy's for some before-Christmas preparation. After that it's going to fly! Merry Christmastime!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I am glad to see you are back to blogging. I think about you guys all the time. Miss you and the kids tell them I say "hi".

Mama P said...

Okay that's one room, but when do we get to see the rest of the house? Glad to hear you got to spend time with the family over Thanksgiving. Enjoy the moments.

Mimi said...

Hey, Keri! Your house looks beautiful! Just got your card in the mail today... love the picts, esp. Luca's bandaid on his finger :)