Monday, April 07, 2008

Luca's ABCs

This was too cute for me not to post (plus, I want to make sure my parents can stay caught up!) I know that it seems like the "Luca Show" lately, but he's doing so many new things that we can't help but be excited about it. He was truly a "late bloomer" when it came to speech (or talking whatsoever), but in the past few weeks he's come a long way. We're very proud of him, and he's proud of himself, too. The grin on his face when we can understand what he means when he talks says it all.

This is an adorable attempt at singing his ABCs (as you can tell, Keith has got his down pat)!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Okay, so Jeff is in the chair feeding Mo his nighttime bottle (which I decided to keep and ignore the other people telling me to get rid of it) and I turned on the video. At the end of the video, Mario stopped eating and clapped for Luca. It was CUTE. I loved the broccoli video, too! Cute kiddos... have Bella sing and do a jig on the next one! She will love seeing herself on the blog!