Thursday, November 01, 2007

Argh!




"Argh" just happens to be one of the only things Luca says, so I just went with it and dressed them up as pirates this year!

They both are very into pirates, thanks to The Backyardigans and Little Bill - so it was fun for them to get to actually BE pirates themselves! Keith was on Trick or Treat duty this year, as this is a huge thing in our neighborhood. I told him, "only 7 or 8 houses", and an hour and a half later they showed up with an impressive booty. (Way too much candy in pirate lingo.) Now I have to figure out what to do with all of it, because it surely isn't going into their little bodies! Okay, maybe some of it will.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Okay, just pack up that little pirate costume and send it to us.. it is too cute! And Bella is growing up to be such a beautiful little lady. It is all going too fast! I hope Mario is home for Christmas, so maybe we can all see one another! How fun! Let me know! Jill