Tuesday, August 21, 2007

1st Day of School


Today, Bella went to her first day of preschool at Santa Fe Christian Academy. She is in the Bear Cub class (3-4 year olds), and her teacher is Miss Sujey!
As expected, I was a bit of a wreck, but Bella did great! She gave me a hug and headed straight for the kids on the playground. Holding it together was harder than I though it would be, but it was comforting to know that Bella was so excited. She will be going 2 half days a week, which I know will be good for her.
Luca also, will get the benefits of having Mommy all to himself - something that he hasn't had until now!
I will have more time to post to the blog now - the house seems so quiet with just Luca here!
I'll make sure to give an update after I pick her up today!

2 comments:

Fern said...

Hooray for Bella! Good luck on your first day.

Jill said...

Bella - growing up!!! What a cutie! I remember crying when Alli got on that bus for the first time... ugh. I think that her starting Jr High this year will get me, too... it never ends, they are always your baby!!!

Give the kids a kiss for me! Jill