Saturday, January 20, 2007

Let's Play!

Bella was very happy to be reunited with her good buddy and cousin, Garrett this week. Even though we've had this weird cold snap here in San Diego, it can be pretty nice during the day when the sun is out. Bella and G took advantage of the sun and hit the playset together!
Tonight, we actually had a family double date with Amie, Matt, and Garrett, which had Bella very excited. After dinner at Pat and Oscars, we watched the two of them circle a wall built around a tree about 50 times before we decided that it was entirely too cold out!
It can't get back to normal here soon enough! These 30 degree nights are devastating to us now... I guess we've already become So Cal wimps!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Keri,
Thanks for letting me "steal" you blog idea. I love looking at yours - I check everyday to see new pics! It is a great way to keep in touch! You will have to send me your left over boy names! It is so difficult! I miss you - Jill